Dublin, Wicklow, Wexford, Carlow, Kilkenny, Kildare, Meath, Westmeath, Louth, Laois, Offaly
Save Money and Protect the Environment with Rainwater Harvesting
- Domestic water metering is currently being rolled out in Ireland - save money by capturing rainwater; leading to a potential cost reduction of 50% on metered water
- Conserve public water supply - on average rainwater harvesting reduces piped water usage from 150 litres a day to 75 litres per day per person.
- Save energy and resources by not flushing drinking water down the toilet
- When mains water is restricted, rainwater can still be used outdoor despite hosepipe bans and droughts
- Help make a sustainable economy
- Installing a rainwater harvesting system increases the value of your home.
How Rainwater Harvesting Works
- Rainwater from all the gutters is routed to an underground storage tank.
- Leaves and dirt are removed by a self-cleaning filter.
- The rainwater is stored underground where the low temperature inhibits bacterial action and prevents the water going yellow. Calmed inlet, floating pump intake, surface cleaning by siphon and rodent guard all contribute to providing crystal clear water.
- A pump submerged in the storage tank provides water under pressure to your clothes washing machine, toilets and outdoor taps.
- A choice of backup systems ensures automatic mains water flows if the rainwater runs out.
What does CSM Rainwater Harvesting provide?A system that will capture store and distribute rainwater for your home, garden or business commercial or agricultural.
Who will our Rainwater Harvesting System Suit?It can be applied successfully for domestic, commercial or agricultural use. It can be used in one off housing or in multiply housing situations. It can be installed on a new build or retrofit. It can be installed in confined spaces with either a shallow dug tank or a Water Butt System. It is suitable for agriculture and horticulture and stables.
About CSM Rainwater HarvestingWe have been in the water business for three generations. Our expansion to rainwater harvesting has developed from the knowledge we have gained over the years the increased demands on this our natural resource. Private wells are not the solution for all individuals; space and access can often be an issue. The introduction of water charges like so many of our European neighbours has led to people seeking alternatives. Our climate is ideally suited as droughts are not a common occurrence, unlike the rain. The resource is just waiting to be tapped into and rainwater harvesting is an excellent method of using what's available to us and in so doing making environmental and cost effective savings
We are agents in Leinster for Rainwater Harvesting Systems Ireland, the leading Manufacturer of high quality specialised rainwater harvesting systems. We cover Dublin, Wicklow, Wexford, Carlow, Kilkenny, Kildare, Meath, Westmeath, Louth, Laois, and Offaly. We can offer a supply only service or a supply and fit.
Each Customer has unique requirements, please contact us and we can guide you on a system that will suit you best.